Thursday, August 24, 2006

And That's a Wrap!

Well, that’s the run-down on our week at Florida. I began just about every morning with my journal and coffee, so you have read the fruit of those moments of solitude in the sun. It took me awhile to get around to getting everything posted (it’s amazing how time FLIES BY – we got back from vacation on June 11, and it’s now mid-August – 2 months have zoomed by!). But I did. Finally.

I’ll close again with a pitch to check out Ned and Myrtle’s place at Indian Rocks Beach, Florida. Sandy Shores is well worth the trip down, and Ned and Myrtle are great folks to share a week with.





It’s been fun for me to relive the trip, and I hope you’ve gotten a glimpse of the Kingdom. It is all around for us to see, if only we will open our eyes!

Peace!


No comments: