Wednesday, October 03, 2007

REVERB


I'm leaving this afternoon for Atlanta. Hot-lanta, the thought of which makes a chubby guy cringe. Man, can I sweat. But I digress.

The Catalyst Conference is amazing. Really. As much as "amazing" is over-used these days, it's still a great word for this Leadership Conference. If you want to check it out, click here.

I am tired, though. Kind of worn down. And a looooong van ride awaits. I would really be grateful if you could quiet your heart and pray for myself and all of the elders of Tulip Street Christian Church as we head south. I'll trust you to know what to pray.

But as tired as I am, I'm excited too. I get to see good friends. Hear some speakers that are really seeking God's face as to what to share. Eat great food. Worship with 10,000 other people who are leaning hard into the life God is calling them to. I am expecting God to be present in and over this whole event. May it be so.

Peace out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude, i'd love to hook up with you to hear what they had to say.