Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Shared

A lesson that is becoming more and more real to me is that life is better when it's shared. In particular, I love to share special places with good friends. For instance, Guy and I love to go to Chipotle. I know - it's Mexican fast food. But its more than that for me and him. And I'm cool with people not understanding. It's not the place alone that often makes something special - it's the people that you share the place with. I think that is the magic. It's the stuff that life - together - is made of.

Recently, my family got to spend an afternoon at Spring Mill State Park (a favorite place) with some gr
eat friends, the Brian Fults family. There was lots of food (surprised?), a lot of cold cave water to splash in, and a lot of walking, seeing, listening and laughing. It was a special day, and I was thankful for the chance to spend it with them.

If you've never been to Spring Mill , you should check it out - it's beautiful. Check out some of these pics by Brian's daughter . . .



















































To the Fults' -
thanks for sharing this day with us!

No comments: