Thursday, November 01, 2007

Pumpkin Pie Spice

My days are crazy busy right now. Some of you have emailed asking about a post from our Catalyst trip - I hear you, and want to share about that experience. But even in these busy days, I am reminded that it is a glorious time of the year. The chill in the air and the color of the leaves all serve as reminders that Fall is upon us.

And this changing of the seasons brings with it something that grants me incredible joy and truly gladdens my heart (No Paul, not Chimay. At least not this time!). The makers of International Delight coffee creamers have released their limited edition seasonal enhancers of caffeinated goodness. And king among these special creamers is the much-anticipated Pumpkin Pie Spice. Oh, the smoothness! The richness! The simple decadence! Share a coffee with me, laden with this spiced nectar, and you will hear me proudly proclaim, "Pumpkin Pie Spice, so nice!"

Aren't the simple pleasures in life somehow always sweeter?

1 comment:

Paul said...

Even the crisp fall air of southwest Florida (all the way down to the 60's - overnight, of course) brings the joy of Pumpkin Pie Spice to our home...Cheers!