Sunday, November 02, 2008

Concrete Professor

We're coming out of a really intense 3 weeks at the lab, dealing with customers for 2 weeks and a research project last week. I feel a little like this guy:





Sorry I kinda dropped off the face of the earth a bit. I still want to throw out a couple of more thoughts from the rock climbing trip (that was TWO months ago - wow, is time flying or what?). And I'm debating on throwing out my $0.02 on the election, because (a) this is likely the most important election of my lifetime, and (b) my worldview has changed/is changing and I've been rolling a lot of stuff around in my head. Time's pretty short on the election deal, and I'm not even sure that it's productive to share that stuff here anyway. We'll see.


So, hopefully I'll be posting a little more regularly again. I'm speaking at TSCC in 2 weeks, and may share a bit from that in the days ahead as well.

Until then, peace out.

No comments: