Friday, September 14, 2007

Final Leadership Summit Session, #10


It's taken me 5 weeks to review and sort through my notes on The Willow Creek Leadership Summit, and it has been fruitful for me to do so. There is so much good stuff there that it likely takes that long for it all to sink in and take root.

Bill Hybels opens and closes each Summit. You don't want to miss either of those sessions. Period. This year's closing session was no exception. A week after The Summit, I took my notes, ripped Bill off pretty well, and turned them into a PowerPoint presentation that I shared with the Tulip Street Ministry Leaders. Hybels' message on "Whatever You Do, Inspire Me" is good, good stuff. I told you in my first Summit Session post that I wasn't going to post my notes in their entirety, as other guys had already done that better than I. For this last session, I want to provide you with a link to Dave Ferguson's blog, who did post his notes -- they are excellent and give you the full flavor of what Hybels wanted to share. If you would like a copy of my presentation, shoot me an email and just ask - I ripped Bill off, so the least I can do is share. :)

Click here for the link to Dave Ferguson's notes.

I hope you've been challanged by the material from The Leadership Summit, just as I have. I would highly encourage you to attend if you ever have the opportunity; it's well worth it!

Peace Out.

No comments: