Thursday, December 21, 2006

Breaking Bread

We made it to Michigan City, IN and rolled to a stop at Countryside Christian Church, where our bud Kevin Galloway is the Lead Pastor. Kevin gave us a quick tour of the church, and then offered to buy our lunch. And you know I said yes, right?





We sat at Culver’s and had great sandwiches, but more than that, we got to hear some stories of how God is moving in his people’s lives at Countryside. Flat out, people are meeting Jesus through CCC. I am excited for Kevin as I see his passion for Jesus lighting up his face (it could have been smeared cheese curd, but I don’t think so), and I’m trusting that passion for the Kingdom knows no bounds or limits, whether it’s Michigan City, Grand Rapids, or Mitchell. Come Lord Jesus!

I left Michigan City that afternoon as thankful as ever that I have a friend to share life in Christ with named Kevin.




More to come . . .

No comments: