Thursday, December 07, 2006

Praying With the Church


As an elder of Tulip Street Christian Church, I have the privilege of praying for God’s people who gather there, as well as for needs in our community as they arise. I want to begin posting these concerns weekly, and ask that as you read them, you would join with the great cloud of witnesses that comprise the Kingdom, and make these prayers your own. Simply mouthing the words “Lord, hear our prayers” will be our collective offering of unity under the name of Jesus. May we pray boldly . . .

Connie Belmont – Prayer of Praise! Rick Slade, Jr, my nephew, is home safely from Iraq. Lord, hear our prayers.

Susie Hamilton – Connie Matthews has cancer. Lord, hear our prayers.

Roger Swayer – Family of Jonelle Archibald. Lord, hear our prayers.

Jeanna Hill – Our family needs prayers over many things. Lord, hear our prayers.

Theresa Banks – All my family. Lord, hear our prayers.

Ken Delaney – My daughters' salvation. Lord, hear our prayers.

Sally Miller – Regina Briscoe recovering from infection. Lord, hear our prayers.

Brooke Roll – I want my husband Joshua Roll to come to church. Lord, hear our prayers.

Georgia Slaughter – Richard Reed. Lord, hear our prayers.

No comments: