Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Praying With the Church


As an elder of Tulip Street Christian Church, I have the privilege of praying for God’s people who gather there, as well as for needs in our community as they arise. I want to begin posting these concerns weekly, and ask that as you read them, you would join with the great cloud of witnesses that comprise the Kingdom, and make these prayers your own. Simply mouthing the words “Lord, hear our prayers” will be our collective offering of unity under the name of Jesus. May we pray boldly . . .

Mark Hardman – Cindy Zajac, Bedford, has cancer. Lord, hear our prayers.

Jeanna Hill
– All of my family members. Lord, hear our prayers.

Samantha Johnson – My family in general. Lord, hear our prayers.

Angie Williams – Please continue to pray for my sister and her family. Lord, hear our prayers.

Theresa Banks –Sylvia Jewell. Lord, hear our prayers.

John Ferrell – My family and friends. Lord, hear our prayers.

Georgia Slaughter – Richard Reed. Lord, hear our prayers.

Bob Thayer – Daughters Barbara and Charlotte. Lord, hear our prayers.

No comments: